The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Well today was an interesting day, as I got a chance to utilizie a power point presentation into one of my classes. But that wasnt enough for my nutbar kids. God these SOB's have no appreciation for ANYTHING, and I blame the parents for that...the future of America, my foot. And what the hell is with this weather. i feel like having a nice run, but it is just a lil too nipply. I need it to be a lil bit warmer for the enjoyment of a workout, and to sweat out everything. Well hopefully tings will be picking up weather wise in the next few days. Today I have a company meeting which almost always translates into good reading time for Doogie.

In an unrelated note, I have been reading this awesome series known as the "New Jedi Order" and the series rocks. Usually I devour up the books, but have been on such an ADD kick that I cant focus on it. I am too distracted by other things such as work and new games. I just need a lil time to settle down which is what the summer will be doing for me. Well that is all I am gonna blog today...hopefully my partner in crime, Christie will be blogging soon too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home