The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Monday, November 22, 2004

A year has helped to set my mind straight.

That is the title of this blog, and it is not a bitch session but rather a quick review of my life and where it has gone in the last year. I have to say that for the first part of the last year, I was a whiny malignant cunt and what not. Apologizing is useless cause it doesnt solve anything. I just know that a long time away from EVERYONE and everything has helped to set my mind straight. And for the most part, I didnt need to starighten things out with other people, but rather had to straighten things out for myself. My head was really not on straight, and I lost sight of what I wanted, and unfortunatly I took a few people on a wild ride of misery due to my lack of direction. I am not totally where I want to be, but I do have a better direction of what I would like to do with my life, and goddamn if four years overseas (really 3 1/4) wont help open my eyes a little further. A few of the ideas that I would like to try after those four years, and a shit load of college money courtesy of the Montgomery GI Bill, my hand at a few career possibilities that inlcude filmaking, lawyer, or curator of a museum. Like I said I have four years to figure it out. As I am always fond of saying "the greatest risk is taking none." How true these words are.

Everyone knows if they have seen past posts that I have been reunited with long lost cousins, seen 4 southern states, become a member of the ACLU (Shhhh dont tell the AF), have had plenty of time to gt caught up on artwork and what works I shall see before I die. There is a lot more boring crap that I could recite off here but feel it shall be better once I get a chance to see everyone in person and share my adventures with y'all. As of right now, I might be home around the 10th of December, but I dont have my orders yet. So that means I go nowhere. Keep hope alive!!!

Later....Bitches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home