The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Saturday, March 05, 2005



Fuck you CharterOne Bank!!! I understand the whole need for idenity theft and the likes, but ya had to shut my fucking account down without contacting me first?!?! I am on an island where ya need to pay for majority of things with cash and you fucking cocksuckers shut me down for one large withdrawal. And to be honest it was small compared to other withdrawals I have made over the years you fucking cocksucker motherfuckers!!! You have completely crippled me over here you ass fucks!!! I hope your children die of SIDS and your wives get yeast infections the go all the way up to their eyes for fucking me like this. Ten fucking years of loyalty to you and this is how ya fucking repay me!?!? Fucking cocksuckers!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home