The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Why do commercials have to be so suttle? I love the one for the KY warming jelly. The guy is just reading the paper while his hot wife/girlfriend is running all over the place. Why arent you making her a Gladiator helmet with your dick and balls?? But back to the point, I love how the chick breaks out the stuff and reads the cover "hmmmm creates a warming sensation." That gets the guys attention, but what she is really saying is "honey set my ass on fire while ya sodomize me with this flaming liquid that feels will feel like good magma in my ass."

Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home