The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Friday, May 23, 2003

Not only am I calling you Mothra, but I am calling your fucking stupid friend Megalon as well...

You wont believe what happened to me about 11ish last night. I go on AIM after not really messing around online all day. And there are messages of course from Vig "Homo/Homo Message". But their is another one from Anna that says to me very simply; "Cut ties with Beth". The message was left around 6ish so I reply back to her seeing that she is online and I ask her what is up. She told me to look at the comment thing from the babies site where she blogged about her friend dying. Well in the comments are a reply from 'Megalon' herself. Most of our comments were of a supporting nature towards Anna and I quoted something and explained what it meant. But 'Megalon's' comment was attacking me for not heeding my own advice. I am like WTF, this is so embarrasing and am mortified. But I feel like an ass always apologizing to Missy for it. SO I commented back telling her not only to knock the shit off but where to find my AIM and EMail address to harass me directly. And Mothra keeps claiming ignorance in all of this. It is just sooooooooo fucking frustrating to live the life of a 14 year old when I am 27. I am definetly severing ties with Mothra after this incident. This girl is fucking whacked and I should have of taken the advice that others said years ago about her and how crazy she is. What a grade A nutbar...if anyone from that site ever read this, know that I apologize deeply and profusly, and am not trying to be a certain drama queen whom we all despise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home