The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I had a really kick ass weekend...I got to spend a lot of time with me girl, Gwen (when in Rome... ).


On Friday I had to get my car out of the shop in Westchester. It was a lil bit of a problem with the AAA number and what not, but after 40 mins the guy decided to be cool what with it being the long weekend let me just go home. I then went off to Green Greenwhich to be with Gwen and we went out for a few cocktails and chatted and what not. I learned a lot about the two of us and what is the makings of a great thing between us. All in all a great night with an awesome girl.


Saturday was a lot of fun...Had some good pasta, wrote on a table, I got a ride with an oscillating chair, learned what a "Tazo" was, taught someone how to break arms, and got hosed down. A good night indeed...


Sunday was a lil nerve racking day only for the fact that I thrust upon Gwen friends and family all at once. But she had a good time and got to see what the hut is like with all the nuts present at once. Especially when you have the Kool-Aid man leading the debauchery, a game of 70 foot away sink the basketball game happening, nightime horseshoes and 'probies' being tossed into dumpsters, and I went for a ride in an office chair courtesy of a CO2 propellant. All in all a great night, and one that I am glad she got to share with me, although she saw a whole gammit of debauchery at once.


Monday I spent the day cleaning up the night after as did others. It took us a good four hours, we went for a ride in the fire truck and did some activities which shall not be posted here. I then went to see Gwen even if was only for a few short hours and gave her a painting. Although the time was short it was still great, and that is all that I shall write...

Today I be tired and will take a lil nap to rest up for tommorow, the first day of school. Im sure a rant will be forthcoming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home