The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

To those who have lost a few people this holiday seasons I extend my condolences, and my invitation to let you know that if ya need anything this trying time just let me know. I am pretty handy in certain situations, whether it be in manual labor or what not. Just let me know...As it was once stated: "You know my name...look up the number"

In other news, I totally had to borrow this link from TJ's blog. It is the trailer to Spiderman2 which looks like it will totally kick ass...nothing like giving a brother some more reason to look forward to the summer. Spiderman2!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home