The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

What the fuck is wrong with this world today and the people living in it?? Last night (Monday 12/1/03) I was sitting at the firehouse actually working on some stuff for my classes, having convos whilst doing that, and watching the Jets win when someone calls the firehouse about 11PM. It is the widow of one of our members who was also a NYC EMT and lost his life on 9/11. Long story short is that some sick fucking asshole hacked into a computer and put up a screen saver that showed the picture of her husband with blood dripping down it saying 'dead' and 'I know where you are'. I am a firm believer in free speech and the likes, but this shit absolutly enrages me!! I hope that they find this cocksucker and beat him profusly till the point that he is almost dead. Then they operate on him revive him, and do it all over again...this cocksucker deserves to have his rights revoked in the wake of that.


Apparently, the possible perpetrator of this is some asshole who would hang around police precints and photograph undercover cops and publish it in his underground newspublication. And now he has jumped to Europe and more than likely to a country that is too pussy enough to extradite this mother fucker here to the United States...To that cocksucker, email me anytime beefy tits...Ill not only give ya directions, but open the door for ya. You fucking coward!!



I am sorry, I really needed to get that off of my chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home