The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Wow, chatting with someone who really knows what the hell they are talking about can be the key to unlocking the mysteries of your own life. I have therefore decided to set the following goals for myself (some are short term, some are long term):


1. Write down my frustrations when the arise. And also to log what the hell might be distracting me too
2. Buy myself a nice boat, I have the perfect name picked out for it too ;-)
3. Get all my information straightend out with the HR dept. I know seems easy for many, but I can be a botard about things sometimes.
4. Work on doing some activites for myself besides Kung Fu and Hockey. But some more artistic type of things
5. Buy the weekend package for Shea this year
6. Get in touch with old friends who have moved away and what not
7. Take a lil vacation on a cruise or what not sometime this year.
8. Drink less soda and other caffinated drinks...drink more water
9. Make sure to exercise/walk/run/rollerblade at least twice a week. Not necessarily for fitness but for mental health
10. Get my ass a new wardrobe.
11. Get my ass to move back out of my house, again
12. Get the ball rolling on the Masters program...do as much as I can, but not enough to burn myself out
13. Complete my "Stengel" manuscript...turn that into a book
14. Just chill till the next episode, brother


Some are easier than others, but if we never established goals for ourselves with difficulties we could never overcome adversity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home