The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Friday, January 23, 2004

I went out today and splurged on myself a lil something I have wanted to buy, yet was apprehensive to (why I dont know). It is a DVD compilation of one of the best shows out there...Mystery Science Theatre 3000. Goddamn, watching some of the episodes on DVD have me dying fucking laughing and remembering how funny that show was. It is a shame TV doesnt put on kick ass shows like this anymore


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home