The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Thursday, January 29, 2004




Off we go into the wild blue yonder,
Climbing high into the sun;
Here they come zooming to meet our thunder,
At 'em boys, Give 'er the gun! (Give 'er the gun now!)
Down we dive, spouting our flame from under,
Off with one helluva roar!
We live in fame or go down in flame. Hey!
Nothing'll stop the U.S. Air Force!



Yes, it has finally happened. I am now officially a member of the United States Air Force!!! I got the medical clearance today, and barring a swearing in ceremony, you are now looking at Airman 1st Class Dennis Sheridan!! I am very excited and stoked when my Sgt. called and told me that the doc cleared me medically. I just now have to finalize my job. Pick a leave date, and ship out!! I cant Relate to you all just how happy I am, and the best part is that I may get a chance to take the OSFAV (Officers Test) sooner than later. This is all kick ass information, and something that has just totally gotten me all fired up. That is all I have for now cause the rest would just be excited ramblings...I will keep y'all informed of when my exact ship out date is. But just know that I am in!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home