The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Kudos to Massachussets for moving in the right path to allowing Stem Cell Research (click the bold dummy). It is nice to see a state take a stand on what could be solving future medical issues especially in the face of the tyrant that is located at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I know I would have of loved to see on more bad Superman movie with Chris Reeve actually walking around.

Also, I found out that Mitch Hedburg died. The afterlife is getting one more funny ass mother fucker to entertain you all. Joining Sam Kinnison, Chris Farley, and Easy E. Godspeed good man!!


And in this edition, are the Mormons greater pedophiles than Catholics? Well this article seems to back up that claim: Micheal Jackson leaves his touch on Mormons. I love this cause it proves that these holy than thou cocksuckers are just as fucked up as regular people and probably more so cause a lot of cases arent reported. So this one is for you Bills, fucker!!

In more personal news, I am a lot better since that tirade of mine yesterday. Just had a bit of a mental breakdown as is oft common here. I am totally learning how to play the piano and at a pace that surprises even myself. I hope to be a near expert by the time I get home almost like this guy only without the gayness:

I fly on the keys with certain songs whilst others I still struggle with, but with plenty of practice I shall overcome. I have done about 8 months of training with the job to be where I am now and I know I am no technician. But give me one month with this piano and I am learning faster than anything I ever learned with.

And finally, are you listening to these two great gentleman??



If you aren't you truly, truly are missing a great show. They are even better than they were before they got thrown off of WNEW. Opie, Anthony and 'Lil Jimmy Norton can be listened at XM Radio. Also we need to bring Ron and Fez to this station and the details can be found at RonFez.net. Well this epic blog is now over. Good day to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home