The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I know I am going to get a lot of flack for admitting this, mainly in the forms of Nelson Munz "ha ha's", but I dig that song "Since You Been Gone" from Kelly Clarkson. I know it is Britney/Christina pop crap, yet I dig it and I dont know why. I was singing it the other day and was putting it in the heads of everyone I know around here. Like I said I am expecting flack for it, but at least I have the balls to admit it. Maybe it is cause Kelly is hot. Who knows.

In other news I have decided to go vegetarian. And the sneers that people give you are amazing, people in this country are so close minded and for that the republic deserves to collapse. Being close minded is what leads to the collapse of society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home