The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Ive got nothing right now. Insomnia is a bitch cause my sleep schedule is all shook up. I went from working a mids shift to working days and it caused me to stay up for almost entirely twenty four hours from Saturday to Sunday. Now it is 2AM and I have just awoken and dont have to be to work for another seven hours. I would go for a drive but we arent allowed off base cause of the pedophile Staff Sergent touching that girl on Fourth of July weekend. Thanks a lot asshole, I hope the Japs use a Katana blade on your genitals, the way they would dice up teriyaki.

Why is it XMRadio will only allow me to have so many channels online? I mean if I wanted to add a few, why cant I?? Ohhh well, at least I still have my Opie, Anthony and lil Jimmy Norton. But now would be a perfect time for me to catch my Mets on MLB channels. The NHL is coming back this season. Dont know if I am overly excited about this. Although the lockout is not the players fault this time around but the owners. The 1994 baseball strike was also the owners fault, but since they own like 40 percent of the media they made it sound like the players were at fault. I am going to try and read and what not...I catch ya all later. Super terrific monkey spank!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home