The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Friday, May 23, 2003

I hate to be Pete picky, but it is Mothra...not Mortha, but hey what is the rush on the spell check.

I agree with your analysis Christie, I believe that she is all about putting the shit up herself and then playing the innocent role. This chick be all whacked out, I wouldnt rule out her continued use of the 'glass dick'. Well that is enough of that. I be all done with work for this long weekend and I will NOT be going with Mothra to the shore as she will probably put a icepick into the back of my head. I feel much more dangerous times with her post breakup than I experienced with Desiree, I have a feeling I will have to get a restraining order before all this is over. Also, I am planning on calling her job and making them aware of the harrassment I am receiving from their computers and would like for it to stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home