The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Dirty Shame!! God fucking damn it. Get this fucking movie as soon as possible! I dont remember ever seeing a movie that had me dying laughing from start to end. John Waters is a fucking genius, albeit a sick one, but a genius nonetheless. I knew I wanted to see this movie the first time I read about it last year and now that I have it has lived up to expectations. It is a movie about fucking and how prudes are just repressed horny fuckers that need to get their energy out. Only Waters makes it humorous to the point that it hurts. My synopsis in a flash shot. But if ya see it, get the NC-17 version. Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home