The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Why havent you bought XMRadio yet?? Well there is yet another reason to get it. The AFRO shows are back!! Yes Ron and Fez now join the gang of Norton and Friends (AFRO=Anthony, Fez, Ron and Opie. And of course Lil Jimmy) on XM 202. Asides from that, XM has hundreds of channels for your tastes, especially if you like your music to go a lil deeper than what you are used to. So instead of just the hits from an album they play like the B side tracks of artists and albums. You also get various channels, including decades from the 40's to the 90's. So get XM radio today, cause lets face it, regular commercial radio sucks huge donkey cock!!

Also, yet another memo to Hollywood. Please stop with the remakes. I saw 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yesterday and thought Johnny Depp was awesome. But it was just another remake with a weird ending. Ill take the original anyday, only with Johnny Depp in it. Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home