The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Nahhh I was just tired from hanging out with Rodan all night.

I erased the other blog...no point in having two running.

Ok now as to the concept of 3-7 days. Doesnt exist for the United States Postal Service. These people are the epitome of incompetence, I should know, I once worked there (cigarettes in my mulch, fucking Palazzo). I ordered a DVD last Monday (The NEW Godzilla vs. Mothra, and Godzilla vs. King Ghidora double DVD) and decided to save three dollars by not having it shipped UPS. I got a confirmation from Amazon that it was shipped last Tuesday which had me excited cause it gave me the possibility of it arriving before the weekend. Well Friday and Saturday arrive with no package. Not overly dissapointed but disappointed nonetheless that I am unable to enjoy the movies this weekend, but like I said no biggie. I am excited for it to arrive on Monday, for being a Postal Worker I know that mail still move in transit even on holidays. So that just reasserts my feelings more that I will get a chance to view this DVD this week. Well now here we are Wednesday afternoon and not only did we not get mail service delivered to the house. But when I went to the Post Office to pick up the mail my package wasnt there. I wanted to be pissed at everyone at first, but Amazon did their job. It is the fucking post offices fault why I did not receive my DVD. And these bastards wonder why they are losing contracts to Fed Ex and UPS...

On a lighter note, I want to quote something I read in a magazine today. It is some memories shared by acting great Peter O'Toole to the magazine:

"Peter O' Toole when asked about his most painful holiday experience, remembered one Christmas Eve when his father, 'Spats' O'Toole arrived home drunk. Young Peter asked his father if Father Christmas was on his way. His old man went outside, burst a paper bag, came back in, and told his son that father Christmas had just shot himself. 'I wept for hours', says the actor.

Now that is a fucking funny story!!!

Ok one funny joke then I end my lil blog for the day:
A girl is sitting at a bar next to three guys who all stutter, and it is driving her crazy. She turns to them and says, "If one of you guys can tell me where you are from without stuttering, I'll give you a blowjob." Needless to say, all three of the gents get very excited.
She says to the first guy "where are you from?"
He concentrates and then says "Ph-Ph-Ph-Philadelphia."
She says, "Loser". She then says to the 2nd guy, "Where are you from?"
He closes his eyes, really buckles down then manages to grasp "H-H-H-Houston."
She says, "Loser." Then turns to the third guy "Where are your from?"
He closes his eyes, clenches his fists, takes a few deeps breaths, and blurts out "Miami"
She says "Way to go"
She gets down on her knees, pulls down his pants and starts sucking his cock. Just as he's exploding in her mouth, he yelps, "B-B-B-Beach!!!"


Well that is the blog of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home