The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Thursday, September 11, 2003

I was going to write something about 'having to remember today and those lost'. But we all must do what we must do on this day. Just know to each and everyone that I know/who read this that may you all live a long and bountiful life, and may disaster never strike anymore people that we know and love.


To those that are lost, know that we love you and are always thinking of you...always and forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home