The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

A nothing new in the kingdom of Doogie-ness. We are breezing through the chapters leading up to the Civil War in my instruction and the kids only really have to be at reconstruction by the time of the mid-term so it is all coming together at blazing light speed. The industrial revolution is another fun aspect to teach if it is done right.


Asides from all that, i finally got a chance to look at the "Animatrix" and it does make a hell of a lot more sense for Reloaded and Revolutions. Although I need someone to help me with my analysis of the episode "world's record". Does the guy in that episode run so fast that he breaks the barrier of the Matrix?? Or is it that his signal was unplugged?? The other episodes I understood with no problem at all, and I must admit that my fave one is the one about Yoko and her cat Yuki. It is great when told in conjunction with what the oracle said about werewolves and ghosts being seen within the Matrix in reloaded. The next step for me is to play "Enter the Matrix" and perhaps that will bookend the whole story telling part for me. Asides from that, everyone knows how I felt about Revolutions (See Nov, 6 blog), I enjoyed it but felt it a bit preachy. A lil more than sermons on Sundays, and I am Catholic...they dont get more preachier than that.


My weekend was capped with the rediscovery of one of my necklaces. It has St. Sebastian on it. Sebastian was discovered to be a christian during Roman times and shot by the Mauretanian archers, who shot him and left him for dead. He was later healed by the widowed St. Irene, later the bitch didnt protect him to well cause he was beaten by clubs. If you wish to learn more about Sebastian just click here unlucky Saint. That is all out of me. Want more updates just find me anytime...


I wish to prematurley welcome Erin C. to my site, she will be writing here a lot since it is all decked out and what not. Welcome to the whackiness that is Doogie's site. I need a rolling Ferris Wheel next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home