The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Thursday, November 06, 2003

A whacky Wednesday Adventure with Doogie...

Wel Wednesday was quite the adventure in the life of Doogie. It started out with work as normal, and I came in feeling absolutly exquisite after hanging with Gwen on Tuesday night and having dinner with her family. Well I came into work Wednesday feeling great, and left feeling like I needed a drink. Lets just say that the drama queen was wayyyyy out of control with her foibles and took it out on us and acted like an asshole. Case closed. So I went home and wanted to relax and the girl helped me to get through the day and made everything better in the end. She is great!

Well we made plans to get dinner, see Matrix Revolutions, and just have an action packed night after all of that. I was home and was just venting to those who would listen about my day, and relaxing chattin on AIM when all of a sudden I heard a bang like a boulder being lifted from a crane into the back of dumptruck. That is how loud the bang was. Well we go outside and see that a school bus had collided with a car. I dont know if the car lost control or what. I went out checked out that everyone was ok, which they were. I knew that emergency vehicles would be coming through there and a lil bit of a traffic jam was forming outside my house. So being the Volunteer Fireman and having experience in controlling traffic I diverted the traffic away from the house and cleared the path for the police, ambulance, and fire trucks to get through. I also spent the time diverting the new traffic forming on my street to a side street away from the accident. Some people on my street fly down it like it is the autobahn, and luckily my jacket has reflective stickers on it or I would have of been hit. A funny highlight was that one woman pulls up and is like "I work in the district and want to get through there." I replied to her "Good for you! You work in the district ehhh? It is nice that some lunch ladies want to help out but we have in under control, thank you!"


Gwen gets to my house and we head down to Don Pablo's in the Palisades Mall. For I had Fandango'ed my tickets and they printed immeadiatly after putting my card into the kiosk. Which totally kicks ass. But to the DP's story with an interactive Q & A. How long should a chimichanga and chicken breast take to cook at a not crowded restaurant?? Ten-Fifteen Minutes?? Well we arrived there at like 615PM and didnt get our food till 650PM. I mean if it was crowded I would understand, but this was not that crowded at all. Not going there anymore.


Why is when the lights go out the animals come out?? I mean I know with crowded movies you have some people who wont shut up...but why cant we break stereotypes at the theatre with whom talks. Lets just know that the term "chink-nigga" was thrown out quite a few times last night. Long story short, Matrix was a lil disappointing in the overall scheme of thing. The action sequences were phenomenal. Although plot wise it was very eerily reminiscent of Star By Star. Take your time seeing it and drive safely to the theatres is my message to all.

Well today I am a tad tired, but plan on doing a lil running, and going through my junk mail/magazines...that be all from me for now. Have fun ya'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home