The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Friday, November 21, 2003

I know it is a very hot topic, but fuck it...folks the war is not over yet. And despite all that you are hearing in the media, we still need to support our troops. Many, many troops are reporting that they get interviewed by ABC, FOX, etc and they tape the positive things (which is 95 percent of what is happening in Iraq) and NOT EVEN SHOWING THE FUCKING FOOTAGE of that!! I mean, I believe in free speech and press. But do we have a right to censure when they portray falsities, better known as SLANDER and LIBEL...The troops still need to know from us folks that we have their backs. And one of the better ways to do taht is to drop off goods to a local Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), American Legion, Elks Clubs or even some firehouses (both paid and vollie). Lets not forget that we still have people over there and despite all the bad that you are hearing, it is not as bad as what is being reported.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home