The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Monday, March 01, 2004

Breathing Is Fun


Yes folks, after a 6 day stay in the hospital due to a very severe case of bronchitis, I am able to move about and breathe again. I still have a lil bit of the chest cold but at least I can breathe a lot better now. I went in on Wednesday Evening to the hospital and have been there since. It is good to be free. And it is also good to see some decent movies win the oscars...not that there have been overly bad choices over the years, but this year saw some of the kick ass movies win and that is good. Well alas that is all I have to say for now...keep hope, joy, and fun alive!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home