The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Monday, March 22, 2004

I cant hear it anymore....I know it wa once a theme song for the Doog house, but after tonight I cant hear "Here comes the Sun" without crying. Myself and my sis were out with a few friends after the Pearl River Paddys Day parade and we were talking about Artie...a long missed and deceased friend. Well needless to say that song came on by the live band and Moe lost it on my shoulder prompting me to lose it. We cried for the length of the song, cause that was Arties song...He would listen to that on LP all the time, and being the close friend we were to him (both of us) we lost it. I went home, Moe stayed out...it re-opened a wound about a friend I lost and reminded me why 2001 sucked pre-9/11. There was only one good thing that came out of 2001 and I am not discussing that right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home