The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Two weeks now that I have taken up going veggie. I feel better and can think a lot more clearer, makes me think I have been on a two year coke bender considering my current situation. Although being here is tough with the food choices. If anyone has any suggestions what might be something good to eat, cause the only filling things I got is tuna and grilled cheese. But that will get boring before I know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home