The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Sunday, August 21, 2005

What is it with certain genres of books that I can just utterly devour in two days? Star Wars books are my penchant, especially since many of you know how much of a superdork here. I have devoured like 3 of these books in the last two weeks. I know to some that isnt overly impressive. But some of these books tend to be at least 600 pages at a pop. I enjoy plenty of other books too, but things like my Seabiscuit book drove me nuts. Cover the races in depth!! Dont focus on what they did to solve both the jockeys and horses hemmoroids. Get to the fun stuff. Lets make this exciting! I also have an ability to read several books at once. So I can read my SW book, read something else, and even do some research on a third subject. Is a weird OCD ability of mine, but well you get the point. I can read and read, but I wish I had access to all of my books from home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home