The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Reality TV sucks cock.

I may get some heat for this, but frankly, I dont give a flying fuck. Between watching the two giggling cunts (words stolen from David Cross) on "The Surreal Life" to watching a bunch of rich kids round up cattle, it all sucks cock. It is MST-Y television and it is meant to be made fun of from start to end. I dont know how you can watch those shows with three or more people and NOT say anything is beyond me. I'm sorry I can be an annoying douche at times with crap TV, but this is stuff that it is not worth getting bent out of shape over! You have to just goof on it from start to end, it sucks cock. I mention this cause my friends wife got pissed at me cause I goofed on one of the fucking shows from start to end, but it was just 100% awful. Watching some rich asshole make douches of themselves and ham it up for the camera. I can do that on any drunken night with the guys in the firehouse and it will probably be 20x more humurous.

Maybe I am a little pissy cause I was told by the same people that "Curb Your Enthusiasm" isnt funny. But this assessment was made by people who have watched maybe 15 minutes of it. What the fuck sort of a fair assessment is that?? I will grab 100 people from anywhere and have them watch the best of the reality shows and then put up "Curb" and I guarantee the latter show will kick its puss in boots ass! MST3K was quality programing, Seinfeld was quality programming, the first two seasons of "Real World", while in the same category as what I am bitching about, was quality. Mainly cause the people were fucking real, and not models. And did not ham it up like asses like they do on all these stupid ass shows. Face it, reality TV just does not have that staying quality that good writing will do for a show. Hence why HBO, Showtime and other big cable network shows are really starting to catch on. It comes from creative writing. Something I hope we see more of in the next few years. That is enough of this venting/heated rant.

FIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home