The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Saturday, May 31, 2003

You cant get mad at yourself for regrets. What you have to do is learn from things that you didnt do, evaluate them in your head and figure how you would do it differently next time ya faced that situation. The one thing we all fear is rejection. But if you are yourself, and you are superfly cool then their would be nothing for you to fear. I know, I was in your shoes at one time where I was all awkward and shy and what not. But over time I developed confidence the more I evalutaed my situations and thought how I could do them differently. I am now a fly mofo now :-) smiles make it all better. Next time I will help ya feel more confident and you will get that goal of yours.

On a side note, I think I bought a bootleg DVD from Amazon. The one movie I got was "Destroy All Monsters" which is just a big ole monster fest featuring almost every single monster created by Toho. But the problem is, the DVD just starts. There is no opening menu, there are no chapters, there are no special features. So if I wanted to change to a scene I would have to keep it on the fast forward button instead of just jumping right to the scene. The whole movie is one giant chapter as opposed to almost every single movie out their which has like 15-25 chapters on the DVD. It is just weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home