The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Monday, June 23, 2003

Ok what a wild and whacky Saturday afternoon/evening that I had. We had the Hudson Valley Parade yesterday (Saturday) and man was it a fun ole time. I mean the march was a hike at 3.6 miles, but there were plenty of things to look at both waiting to step off and while marching. I knew that women were active in Volunteer Fire Depts, but I failed to reckognize how many had entered the service in the last 6/7 years. And marching through Tappan, we passed an old cemetary on the way to the reviewing stand and I didnt realize that there were that many old tombstones there. It is something that I will have to make a trip to sometime in the near future. It had me completely distracted as we neared the reviewing stand and might have of lead to us losing a few points when passing judges. There were also sooooo many cuties as we went along the route which were distractinbg to me as well. A nice rain soaked but fun parade.

Before we stepped off I ran into to TA's (Teaching Assistants) that I work with, and I think they got a chance to see a side of me that they never realized. And it was fun to hang out with them, and the two of them are real hotties too. I also learned from them that everyone has been talking and/or spreading rumors that I was nailing this other TA. This of course is totally not true, but surprised me to know just how many people thought that. I loffed at that lil tidbit. I wound up after the parade hanging with guys from Stony Point and Hillcrest for many of my guys went home, but I had my car down that way and it was fun. Even though a few of them wound up in a fight while I was in the bathroom at one point. I came out and made a lil joke after the fight got broken up that went to the extent of "Ok so I peed a lil bit on the seat, but that is no reason to fight." I left with a few of the better guys from those department and was supposed to go to Irelands to meet with the hotties, but I got distracted and went off somewhere else. I had lots of fun and did not return home here till like 10AM. There is a small thrill of waking up in a strange place. It is almost like being in that movie Memento, and you try to piece together what the hell you did the night before. I got home and slept till like 4PM, and then just spent the rest of the day recovering. So for those I was supposed to hang out with, I am sorry but we have the whole summer looming over us and there will be plenty of time to hang.

That besa my story and Im a sticking to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home