The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Sunday, September 14, 2003

Wow, what a great weekend already...and it is not even done yet. I got to spend time with the girl, Went out for some mucho craving of sushi, watched a movie on Friday night together and just held each other really close. Sometimes it is the simple things that matters and they matter very much when I am with her.


Yesterday was not so eventful in the daytime. Came home chatted with a few people did some errands around the house, and played a PS2 Tournament of Madden 2003 (Gotta use the "Choad" when playing the Jets). Last night I intended to stop at the hut for the lil impromptu BBQ they had planned even for a lil bit. But I wound up working on my newletter, completing it. And then going out with my babe. We attempted to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, but the wait was like two hours so we were just like "pha-q". Went to a lil mexican restaurant that had a plethora of empty seats but were told it would be an hour wait. So blew that place off. Finally settled at Legal Seafood. Even though I walked in hungry, I was so enthralled in our conversations that I really didnt care about the food when we finally sat down. The original plan was to have dinner and a movie, but we were having such a great time we just decided to go out together and just chat some more.


That is when you know, you have something great. When you can just blow aside plans. That you dont have to live to what ya scheduled to do. And I truly am a lucky man to have this princess at my side. She makes me happy, warm and fuzzy all over. And we are working through each other quirks to make this an even better experience. ;-)


In other news from the home front, I had completed my first whole week of school and things are getting better and better. Our room is coming together nicely and I learned that within a month or so we should be getting more students to fill up the spots that is larger than our current complement of 3. We have a fridge in the room and will be doing PE activities of bowling this week as well. I am happy that I am a pioneer in this program and found out I was pretty much the shoe in when I interviewed. That raises the ego a lil. It all works out in the end.


This last part is my lyrics from me to you hun:
Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me

I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe her now

Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me

Don't want to leave her now
You know I believe her now
You're asking me will my love grow
I don't know, I don't know
You stick around now it may show
I don't know, I don't know

Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me

Don't want to leave her now
You know I believe her now

Catch you all on the flip side...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home