The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I tell ya what, oneof the better things that ya can get is unemployment. Especially when the state owes ya like three weeks back pay worth, and your former employer is shamed into paying it by the state. It gave me an opporitunity to pay some bills and to also get some much needed DVD's such as Curb Your Enthusiasm, which has become one of my fave shows since I got digital cable. Anyone else notice that almost everyday the 2 Lord of the Rings Movies and Old School are on like everyday??

The time off has also given me an opporitunity to whip my ass into shape, cause when I get to Texas I have to be able to make a mile and a half in 14:34. Which is really no trouble at all. And ya also have to consider the human ego pushes yourself to run when ya might get beaten by someone younger than yourself. I have also spent a lot of time getting aquainted with friends and even meeting new people who regret that I shall be leaving them. But all of life is an adventure and we just write the dialogue as we go along. It is up to us to decide if the chapters are going to be boring or if they are going to have something that people want to read.

Firematically I have been a lil busy in the last month or two. I got a lil singed at a house fire which was blazing when we pulled up and I was the first one in with the hand line. I also got to drive to a brush fire which is mucho adrenaline when you are in control of the sirens and what not. And ya also realize the frustration that emergency workers go through when you have lights and sirens blazing and assholes wont pull over. The last month or so has been like one huge party and enter the fact that Faith and Christie bought me a Karaokee machine adds to the hijinks of lifes adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home