The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Sunday, May 15, 2005

I believe I am making a deeper and deeper descent into madness like everyday. I have no interest in my keyboard anymore, I hate my job and just feel my chest pounding like a jachammer everytime I go in. I have millions of thoughts running through my head at once with no continuity and what not. I just get nastier and nastier with people, especially those that I dont like, they are whom I am ultra short with. I feel like I am spiraling out of control and there is no control stick.

I feel like I have been duped and that I am not getting the help that I want. I dont believe in the ideals I once held in such high esteem (serve your country, trust in the leadership, etc). In fact I feel that the whole system is nothing but a bunch of lying sacks of crap that have no clue how to run things, and matters will get a whole lot worse with no sign in sight of them getting better. I have become cynical beyond all hell, and I dont know if I am that upset with that. This is my rant. Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home