The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Ok I now know what comedians go through in their lives. I was being my same ole funny self only on the outside of this attrocious base when someone says "Come in here." Indicating some strange club. So I go in and right away the girl their says "who do you know?" So I answer Aria Giovanni, so she reiterates the question only asking whom do I know from that club. So then I realize she is a 'juicy girl' who only want me to pay her for sex. I instantly went PacMan when he gets busted by ghosts. I'm sorry I dont pay for sex.

Thank my parents for that, in a weird way. They both have been married for 33 years and NEVER cheated on each other. My true hero in this life is my father. He is a man who has dealt with an immoral crowd and yet emerged on top to be their leader. I strive to be that, or somewhat like that. I admire my father. Not too many 28 year olds can say that. They admire their fathers, I do mine, he truly is a great man whom I love and respect. He is the man I wish I was. Vinny is 50 percent my pops I am the other 50%. We got the genes in an equal dose. With a lil Mixture of the McMahon line (thank God cause some of my cousins are cunts). Anywhos, I thank my parents for the strong person I am today. I only wish I can do this in some lifetime so that we may hear it in some wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home