The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Monday, May 16, 2005

Alrighty, I have just finished the Book of Ep III:Revenge of the Sith. I wont be able to see it the opening days cause of my work schedule and silly drill. And if the movie is a tenth how graphic the book is, wow!! This will be one of the best. I had tears in my eyes by the final chapters, it was that good. I have to include a spoiler here. It involves a scene when Bail Organa gets to the Jedi Temple while it is being 'purged'.


The Scene is Bail Organa noticing the Jedi Temple is on fire and lands demanding entry.

...Bail set the speeder down only a few meters from the deck entrance and hopped out. A squad of clone troopers stood in the open doorway. Smoke billowed out from the hallway behind them.

One of the troopers lifted a hand as Bail approached. "Dont worry, sir, everything is under control here."

"Under control?? Where are the SER teams? What is the army doing here?"

"I'm sorry I cant talk about that, sir."

"Has there been some kind of attack on the temple?"

"I'm sorry I cant talk about that, sir."

"Listen to me, Sergeant, I am a Senator of the Galactic Republic and I am late for a meetiing with the Jedi Council-"

"Im sorry the council is not in session, sir."

"Maybe you should let me see for myself."

The four clones moved together to block his path. "Im sorry, sir. Entry is forbidden."

"I am a Senator-"

"Yes, sir." The clone sergent snapped his DC-15 blaster from his shoulder, and Bail, blinking, found himself staring into its blackened muzzle close enough to kiss it. "And it is time for you to leave, sir."

A burst of blasterfire ripped through the smoke and scattered into the dawn outside. Bail stared with an open mouth as a Jedi flashed out of nowhere and started cutting down clones. No: not a Jedi.

A boy.

A child no more than ten years old, swinging a lightsaber whose blade was almost as long as he was tall. More blasterfire came from inside, and a whole platoon of clones came pelting toward the landing deck, and ten year old was hit, and hit again and then just shot to rags among the bodies of the troopers he killed, and Bail started backing away, faster now, and in the middle of it all, a clone wearing the colors of a commander came out of the smoke and pointed at Bail Organa.

"No witnesses," the commander said. "Kill him!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home