The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ok a plea to parents out there. Keep your fucking kids at home when you go to a movie theatre. Especially when they are less than 2 years of age. What the fuck is the matter with you bringing your little crap factories to a theatre when I am trying to enjoy a flick and have to hear the little fucker cooing. It isnt cute, your kid IS NOT special in spite of all your insistence, and you are an inconsiderate fuck to the rest of the patrons that are trying to enjoy a good flick and have to have moments interupted by crying babies. Dont want to pay for a sitter, or listen to people like myself bitch anymore. Close your fucking legs, tie your tubes, use a coathanger, I dont give a fuck. The world is overpopulated enough, we dont need a further reminder why social programs funding is dwindling by listening to your little cooing fucker when we are trying to be entertained.

FIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home