The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Thursday, September 18, 2003

I am blogging at work, but the blogger version they have is all retarded like and not like the one that I have at home...anyways. I believe one my kids was all fucked up on something today. He was one minute all wired and talking about smashing things with a hammer. Next minute he is all about crashing and burning. I was getting a lil nervous cause we were allowing him to put pictures up around our office and what not and he had access to a hammer in his hand. The situation eventually disappated but it was tense cause I cant just shout "Hey asshole, put the fucking hammer away and calm the fuck down!!!" Quite the possibl situation indeed. Ohhh well things are all good asides from that and tommorow is our PE day where we undertake various activites and have pizza and ice cream. Monday we get our ping pong table for the room. The whole program is coming along nicely and the kids are learning a thing or two. I am really enjoying it and all that I do...


And to my girlfriend, you are the best...I am glad that you can listen to me talk about the things that bother me and vice versa. I cant shower you in affection now, but I can leave ya with this lovely item. Hope everyone is having a good week, and lets have a storm party. I have the boogie board!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home