The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Alright, the weekend can be summed up at the girlfriends site. It was a kick ass trip, and I must say that I was very moved at the Cathedral of Notre Dame. And those who know me, know that I am not spiritual, but I have to just say wow to it...


Well fast forwarding, things have been good this week. Had my first of three required observations this week and it went very well. Some things that I still have to work on, and I can honestly say that I have improved it since. Yesterday was a lil bit of a long day. We had one of our kids come in high, and we didnt want to send him to the Vocational Part of our program in his condition. So he basically just slept in the pshycologist office as per orders from the Vice Principal. I had a seminar in the afternoon which was happy, happy, joy, joy goodness.


After that though I went out with Gwen for dinner at Legal Seafood. I had the lobster ravioli which was just equisite. We then saw Kill Bill. I must say that when I saw the trailer for this movie last year I practically creamed my pants. I will say that the movie did not disappoint in the least bit except for one thing...it ended when it did!! I know some people dont want to sit for a four hour movie. But that mofo was flowing and I was loving every minute of it!! I mean look at Uma here:


I mean she was totally kicking ass and I thought it was well written. I can not wait for "Volume 2" to come out in February, another movie notched onto the list...


The final thing I will say is about the baseball playoffs. I remember a great quote I heard about 2 of the 4 teams that were participating this year. It goes "There are two types of pain in baseball. There is Chicago Cub pain of never getting there, and then there is Boston Red Sox pain. Which is getting so close to the end they almost win, and it all just collapses on them in the end. With that I bid you all adieu, be safe, and be well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home