The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Well it seems the fall is the best time to start releasing new materials and what not whether it be books, movies etc. This is the cover from my latest series of books and it is the 2nd to last book in a series that has been running since Nov 1999. It was the first Star Wars series to have continuity in it. I only fear that the whole thing is petering out of steam for the last couple ended well, but not as well as the books that came out in Oct 2001, and Oct 2002 respectively. Those two were all about good fucking plot twists and what not. Ohhh well I guess I will have to read it and hope for the best. A great series though, and as you can see from the cover the new bad guys are bad mofo's, ugly looking too...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home