The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I am adding a new link to my site which would take you to all the speeches of Winston Churchill, Englands greatest Prime Minister...at least in the 20th Century. I also found a good pic of the fashion show from Friday with myself and Gwen and will be posting that soon...and alas without further ado, I give ya my joke of the week: A commercial plane is flying along when suddenly it zooms straight down and then levels off again.
The captain comes on the intercom and says, "Folks, I'm sorry if I scared you, but a flight attendant brought me a cup of coffee and spilled it into in my lap. You should see the front of my pants."
An old lady in coach yells, "Oh, yeah? You should see the back of my pants."


Have a good night and a pleasant tommorow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home