The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Sunday, September 28, 2003

Well this is my personality according to that test...I feel it is somewhat accurate



Conscious self
Overall self
Take Free Enneagram Test



Ohhh and to the lil c*** that feels the need to call me on Friday nights, at least have the nerve to chat. You are a immature lil c*** who claims to be all high and mighty and are nothing more than a fucking drama queen. Just note that I have not said boo or hiss to ya since that day YOU and YOUR FRIEND called me up all hammered and had to be told r that what you were doing was aggravated harrassment. Grow the fuck up, sheesh...


Alas I have to revive an old song for that said person...thanks Brother Joe, oh how we miss ya

Well C is for the way you crap on me
U is 'cause you're ugly and so's your peach
N's for no I never, told you that I railed your
sister
T- thanks for the hummers, they were better than
your mothers....CUNT

is all you'll ever be it's true
cunt and you must be more than one, you're two
pew, your gash is stanky, and your ass is always
cranky
cunt , the word was made for you.....

C is for castration, tried that on me...(hey..hey)
U well I urinated, have a shot it's free
N's for some big negro, tearing up your leather
cheerio
T - you friggin twat, no you will never be
forgotten...

cunt is all you've ever been to me
a cunt and a really big one and all my friends agree
you're that slang word for vagina,
can't describe you any finer,
cunt the word was made for you....whoa, Ho
cunt the word's just right for you
gadabadoobiebahumbaba
cunt the word was made for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home