The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Well this weekend was certainly a wonderful one. First off it started off great before the weekend began. I got to see my girl almost every day, and we even participated in a fashion show. We spent Thursday together cause it was just a crappy day, and sometimes the simplest things can make for the most cherished memories. It was just PJ and suds night, and we goofed on everything we could see on the tele. On Friday we took part in the fashion show, and Gwen looked stunningly wonderful all gussied up in her dress with her tiara and what not. Christie was also a stunner with her outfit on. There will be pics added here as soon as I get them developed of the whole event, and there will be another show in the springtime. So if anyone would like to contribute/participate in or even just attend I will post the time and place of the event here.


Saturday was Woodbury Commons day where we got some new duds at various outlets including GAP, JCrew, and what not. Some of the stuff we got will help upgrade Doogie and Gwen to 3.0, but that is for another time...The night was spent out watching Japanese recite "Tora, Tora, Tora" in all their birthday songs to their unfortunate victims with Lou and Lisa (I need to fix my hyperlinks so just bear with me). We then moved the night to 'New Roc City' which was J2 (squared) South, to see "School of Rock". It was a good movie, but the previews were just God Awful. I think we had more fun Mystying the previews than watching them, especially to see Ben Affleck lose his memories of 'Gigli'. Next time we are sooooooooooooo doing the glow in the dark mini-golf. That looked like it will rock, but alas as Gwen said we are all getting older and our AARP discount cards didnt cover the expenses.


Sunday was just brunch, commute to Rockland, Foosball, Band Of Brothers, Baseball playoffs day. And I think I made a new audience for Gwen's gramps, especially with my joke about the people of Brooklyn believing that the Dodgers were on a 46-year road trip. The weekend was all summed up with the following phrase: "IT'S 6:40!?!?!?!" (Insert Nadia Comeniche style leaping). It was a great weekend with great people involved, most especially Gwen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home