The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Friday, September 26, 2003

Ok taking a nap and hoping that you will sleep through to the next day is not a bad idea. It is when you are a wiry person as it is, and you awake all dehydrated at 11PM. Then you are up for the next four hours trying to get back to sleep. I played a lil PS2 hoping that would knock me out, and made me a lil drowsy. There is nothing but crap on TV and if I didnt have to be up in three more hours I would have a beer or two to take the edge off. God being a nocturnal person sucks. This is the reason why I love my summers off cause I can be as nocturnal as I want and still get paid for it. But anyways, I was killing some time looking at some links to blogs that are linked to mine. (Confused?? So am I, I will reword that in the morning). Some people had me laughing with some of the stuff that they put up and what not. But it makes you wonder how true to form some people are to what they write. I know of only a few that are like that and others 'fit the mold' if ya know what I mean. I am all rambling here incoherently and I am going to attempt to get sleep again...this time I will put socks on me cold feet to try and make myself more comfortable and kick out my huge cat who must insist on licking my hair in the middle of the night...


Guten Nacht

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home