The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Thursday, September 18, 2003

I went to write something and post a pic to my brother for messing around with my Blogger last week but ran across this while trying to locate a picture...I cant even describe this: Whacky!


Ohhhh and people, when there is a fire and the fire department is trying to do its job. Get out of the way, we dont care that you lit your bed on fire with the glass dick. Just let us put the fire out...thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home