The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Saturday, October 25, 2003

I had a great time going out to the Hard Rock last night, but I must admit that I was not totally feeling the vibe there either. It was great to see a lot of faces that I have not seen in a while. There are just too many to nam and I dont feel like being a name dropper. But for the most part there was some sort of weird vibe throughout the place, and add to the fact that I was awake since 530AM and it makes for a Doogie without all the funk. So that is why I was "so calmed down" cause I was shot from a veryyyyyyyy long day at school (thanks to the drama queen new pupil), having a pre-observation conference, going to a talent show to chaperonne/be the kill-switch guy, and then going down to the Hard Rock. So to many who may wander here and think I was a lil snobby, I apologize. I was just shot and reallyyyyyyyyyy needed a drink of coke. That is why I rally couldnt stay in the crowd for too long, cause I wanted to talk to everyone, but it was sooooo bloody loud.


One a lighter note, it should be noted that on my way back to Gwen's, someone was broken down on the NB side of the Saw Mill around a blind bend and I smashed my car right into her's. Her car is a lil bngd up, but nothing that cant be repaired. My car on the other hand was smashed up good, and I fear it may be totalled. Which is something that I rally dont need right about now. See the illustration here:



To my sweet, sweet angel Gwen, thank you for coming to get me form the side of the Saw Mill. You truly are the best, and I am indebted to you both for all that you have done favor wise and mainly from the bottom of my heart. I am crazy for you and all that you do. And I am there for you in both thick and thin, even when I cant be there for everything...I will be there for you in spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home