The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Did you ever wonder if actors knew they were filming really crappy movies, but want to keep things optimistic for the project they are working on?? I mean the girl asked me the other night "whatever happened to Claire Forlani??" and tonight I realized what it was. That large piece of crap movie 'Anti-Trust. Whom you know the other actors were working with Ryan Phillipe and were like "wow this kid is who the Joey Tribbiani character was written for a few years too soon." Seeing a person like him on screen just proves to me more and more that there truly is a devil in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home