The Doog House

"Dont try to be a great man, just be a man and let history decide the rest."

Name:
Location: Okinawa (Normally Thrilling Thiells), NY, Japan

I am a cool laid back cat that like to be all hip on the fun spots in big cities (I know hot spots in N'orleans and learned of alot in NY). I love to travel and meet new people and just chat for hours as if we are old reunited friends. I am also heavily into movies and AFI's 100. I might want to become a film historian or something like that. I LOVE baseball!! I just cant get enough of it, and there is plenty here in Japan.

|

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Well nothing much to write about right now...I am just killing time while we all test out our new internet access in our classroom and I am updating a few new pictures on my site (check out the awesome pic of Dr. Katz as a pimp on the side).


This weekend was a great weekend overall cause I got to spend it with the girl. There is nothing quite like Japanese food, the comedic stylings of Lewis Black/Dave Attell, hanging with the awesome duo of Petrina, and Mike, Pastrami sandwiches, foosball (ya barely beat me hun), and naps. In other words as close to utopia as you could possibly get. Also I got some of the pictures devolped from Montreal and other various events that have been stored for a year and a half on a camera.


Gwen has some of these pictures and should be posting them soon. Well I have two more busy ass weekend in October, then November turns into a month of just rest. I think that is why I am aching a lil more than usual, I need some rest from this crazy ass month. Well that is all for now...expect an update later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home